The 2015 Subaru Outback was a complete redesign last year, but there are a slew of new amenities added to the 2016 model. Here's a look at what's new:
- The optional Subaru Starlink system adds two packages of connected car applications, adding functionality such as automatic crash notification and stolen vehicle recovery, along with Internet-connected apps such as Stitcher.
- The electric powered assist steering has been retuned for better feel.
- Limited trim receives new suspension dampers for a smoother ride.
- Lane keep assist is added to the EyeSight collision-avoidance system.
- On all models, a new auto on/off mode operates the windshield wipers with the headlights.
- Premium and Limited trims receive upgraded infotainment capabilities through the Starlink system.
Some good news - the MSRP has only increased $100-$400, very impressive considering both the upgrades as well as the high demand for the vehicle.
Aside from the noted upgrades, the dimensions, colors, specs remain virtually the same from 2015-2016.
Local Car dealer Selling New Subaru and Used Cars.
Serving: Saco, ME and Portland, ME.
Local Phone: 207-284-7900