We think you're going to love the new Java Brown, exterior and interior color scheme. Very classy!
The 2017 Outback will be offered in four trim levels: Standard, Premium, Limited and all-new Touring.
- All models comes with an aluminum hood for reduced weight on the front, which improves steering response.
- The new Subaru's crossover SUV comes standard with 17-inch alloy wheels while Limited and Touring models come with 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The front bumper and hexagonal grille are now one smooth piece, for an enhanced sharper look.
- Standard LED headlights and daytime running lights remain on the standar while higher trim levels will feature excellent HID low-beam (High Intensity Discharge) headlights for better nighttime driving.
- The base trim comes standard with the Starlink multimedia interface with a 6.2-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, and a rearview camera.
- Upper trim levels come with a larger seven-inch touchscreen, navigation, a Harman Kardon audio system, keyless entry/start, a moonroof, dual-zone climate control, and heated front and rear seats.
- Limited and Touring trims receive Reverse Automatic braking. Four ultrasonic sonar sensors located in the
rear bumper cover can automatically stop the vehicle if an object is detected.
- High beam
assist when equipped with the available EyeSight safety suite will automatically change the headlights from high to low settings when an onward vehicle is detected.
- The Touring grade adds gray inserts to the 18-inch alloy wheels, silver-finished low profile roof rails and lower cladding, a heated steering wheel, and a new Java Brown leather interior option with Ivory contrast stitching. Both 2.5i and 3.6R models of the Outback will be available in the Touring grade.
- This is the first Subaru model to use HFO-1234yf air conditioner refrigerant, which poses less of climate change risk than the current industry standard, HFC-134a.
Some good news - the MSRP has only increased $100-$400, very impressive considering both the upgrades as well as the high demand for the vehicle.
Aside from the noted
upgrades, the dimensions and specs remain virtually the same from
Autotrader says: "For those seeking the perfect blend of safety, reliability, fuel economy, resale value and impressive off-road capability, the 2017 Subaru Outback is hard to beat."
Want to know more? Drop us a note or drop on by to Patriot Subaru, Route One, Saco, ME!
Local Car dealer Selling New Subaru and Used Cars.
Serving: Saco, ME and Portland, ME.
Local Phone: 207-284-7900